Maintenance Mechanic I
Shift: 03:00p-11:30p, 2nd Shift
Perform diversified duties with emphasis in Preventive Maintenance, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, painting, and other duties relating to general maintenance. Assists in the performance of duties necessary to keep the physical structure and associated equipment of hospital in good repair.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Technical, clerical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent, required.
- Analytical skills necessary in order to make calculations for installation and repair of equipment.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for up to fifty percent of work time when observing equipment disassembling devices, making repairs and maintaining logs.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to thirty pounds for up to thirty percent of work time.
- Bi or Multilingual.
- Previous experience in Healthcare.
- Approximately three years progressively more responsible related work experience necessary in order to gain knowledge of equipment repair and be able to troubleshoot and diagnose a wide variety of mechanical equipment and machinery problems.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Low cost parking
- Loan repayment assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual Employee Wellness Check
- Up to 20% Employee Discount - Gift Shop, Onsite Cafe and Cafeteria
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES / WOMEN / VETERANS / DISABLED