Manager, Risk & Quality, full time
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Risk and Quality Manager assists in the development and implementation of the Hospital-wide Quality and Risk Management Program, consistent with regulatory and standard setting agencies, and is directly responsible for the collection, input, analysis, and reporting of patient data, including patient safety and risk mitigation activities, CMS quality reporting, and BORM reporting. The Risk Manager and Quality Manager reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree with current RN license.
- CPHQ or CPHRM is a plus.
- Three to five years of recent experience within a hospital setting with a focus on patient safety and risk management.
- Current knowledge and direct experience with CMS, DPH, BORM and Joint Commission requirements for hospitals is required.
- Experience in quality management and/or ability to apply statistical analysis concepts and tools.
- Experience and/or proficiency in hospital and reporting software required, such as Meditech, LTRAX, RL solutions.
- Experience and/or demonstrated understanding of root cause analysis and FMEA analysis and incident analysis.
- Experience with all required BORM reporting.
- Excellent computer and database skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information