Market CME Director - Full Time
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Director
The Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program Director provides strategic leadership and direction in the development, implementation, evaluation, and day-to-day operations of the Steward Health Care Utah Region Continuing Medical Education (CME) Department. This position directs the development of infrastructure and processes to enable Steward Health Care to successfully provide accredited Continuing Medical Education (CME) across the Utah Region. The Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program Director oversees consultation, coordination, strategic guidance, and management of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and structures within the Utah Region of Steward Health Care.
This positions covers the 5 Steward Hospitals in Utah: Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, Jordan Valley Medical Center, Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus, Davis Hospital and Medical Center, and Mountain Point Medical Center.
- Five years of healthcare experience with a record of progressive and varied responsibilities.
- Experience leading an accredited Continuing Medical Education program in a large multi-facility organization.
- Experience in a role requiring strategic thinking with the ability to articulate a clear vision and develop an implementation plan.
- Demonstrated experience in a role requiring assimilation of new technologies and ideas, managing rapid change and implementing systems.
- Knowledge and skills typically acquired through a Bachelor’s degree or in a related field (i.e. healthcare, education, communication, and/or business) and to have familiarity regarding functions pertaining to Continuing Medical Education (CME). Certified Healthcare CPD Professional (CHCP), preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness and successful leadership in a large multi-facility organization.
- Willing and available to travel as required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17726