Location: St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Posted Date: 6/22/2020
Materials Coordinator, 40 HRs/Week, Day Shift (6:30AM to 3:00PM), Weekends and Holidays As Needed
- Coordinates supply functions to assure that customer's needs are met by interfacing with materials staff and JIT partner.
- Communicates and collaborates with attendants, aides, receiver, and all customers to provide supplies.
- Collaborates with customer service representative from JIT partner to assure timely availability of needed product.
- Has the authority to adjust JIT orders.
- Has the authority to order all stock supplies.
- Has the authority to adjust product par levels for storeroom.
- Has the authority to give units credits.
- Has the authority to interact with JIT partner to resolve supply issues.
Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers, and patients as referenced in the “Service Excellence Standards."
- Monitor JIT transmissions, pull confirmation enter daily adjustments to JIT orders and react to backorders in order to assure that customers’ needs are met.
- Respond to telephone requests in a courteous, timely and helpful manner.
- Respond to user needs by coordinating efforts of staff and JIT vendor.
- Attend meetings to identify and solve supply problems.
- Input all information regarding weekly orders into the Materials Management inventory management system.
- Process credits to user areas.
- Perform other duties as required by manager.
- Reports to Manager Daily any shipment discrepancies.
- Reports any outgoing supply issues to Purchasing Supervisor.
- Ordering inventory up to reasonable par levels.
- Reporting to Supervisor any unmet customer needs.
- Maintaining accuracy and timeliness of data input regarding issues and credits and products data adjustments.
- Resolving product availability issues with customer service representative and/or reporting to CSR Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must be able to communicate to problem-solve effectively.
- Must be able to count and be detail-oriented, neat and orderly.
- Customer Service
- Continuing Quality Improvement Principles
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience (Type & Length): Computer experience in data input and an understanding of network systems.