Medical Biller - PrimaCARE, P.C.
Positon: Medical Biller
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full-Time
Prima Care, P.C. has an opening for an experienced full-time medical biller. The candidate will have a strong background in medical billing/coding. The person will be responsible for the timely review and submission of professional medical claims to insurance companies.
Essential functions and duties include:
- Review/Submit the billing for the Hospital Providers/Nurse Practitioners
- Investigate and correct rejections for all providers
- Research home health and hospice billing
- Perform posting charges and completion of claims to payers in a timely fashion
- Work claims and claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for services provided
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Experience in eCW (eClinicalWorks) preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- 2+ years’ experience as a Medical Biller/Coder and/or CPC certification
- Excellent problem-solving skills
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi – specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state –of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans. Paid Time Off.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9786