Medical Technologist II - Full Time - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Medical Technologist II
Under the general direction of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Laboratory Director and Manager, the Medical Technologist II is responsible for the performance of Laboratory testing, to work together with the Laboratory Director, Pathologist, and Technologists to provide prompt and accurate Laboratory testing for patients of our hospital and surrounding community.
- B.S. Degree in Medical Technology (MT) required.
- MT or MLT certification with Current ASCP Certification required.
- Blood Bank experience required.
- Ability to organize workload.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience required
- Laboratory Leadership Experience highly preferred.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.