Medical Technologist - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Under the general direction of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Laboratory Director and Lead Medical Technologist, the Medical Technologist is responsible for the performance of Laboratory testing. Must have the ability to work with the Laboratory Director, Pathologist, and Lead Technologists in order to provide prompt and accurate Laboratory testing for patients of our hospital and surrounding community.
- MT required (Bachelors degree in Lab Technology).
- Current ASCP Certification
- Ability to organize workload.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous MLT/MT work experience preferred, especially in Blood Bank
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 17967