Member Experience Advisor - Utah
Position Purpose: Member Experience Advisors act as an internal consultant and resource to network physician practices with a goal of driving performance excellence. Performance is an all-encompassing of quality, cost efficiency, and patient experience. Reporting to the Director of Patient and Member Experience, the Member Experience Advisor serves as a facilitator and change agent for continuous process and performance improvement by providing project planning and execution, understanding, defining, and communicating process redesign.
- Assess performance in relation to established goals and standards; recommend new approaches, policies, workflows, and procedures to effect continuous improvement; assists in the determination of goals and priorities with team, physician practices, or project management sponsors.
- Manage improvement action plans, coordinates team/project activities and schedules, quantify benefits, and provide leadership and mentorship to ensure robust and sustainable implementation, meeting all required timelines; lead and facilitate improvement within physician practices and performance team that will drive or have a direct impact on performance improvements and enhancing patient satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively to solve problems, minimize barriers, and reduce resistance to change.
- Assist leadership in identifying key improvements that will provide the optimum benefit in enhancing quality and patient satisfaction.
- Develop effective communication methods with assigned practices, SCHN team members, and leadership.
- Collaborate across functional departments to manage and implement changes / enhancements.
- Identifies and facilitates the collection and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data and identifies key findings.
- Present relevant presentations to various stakeholders across the Network.
- Participates in the development and management of the department, including training, mentoring, recruiting, and other departmental activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Master's degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least five (5) years of experience working with physician practices in a quality capacity preferred
- Understanding of the health delivery setting
- Experience with diverse populations a plus
- Must possess the ability to present and explain complex material to physicians and other providers and member populations in a professional manner
- Demonstrated performance in project management, process improvement, and project implementation
- Proven administrative and coaching ability in complex environments
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret, and evaluate data resulting in actionable recommendations
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong problem solving ability
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and demanding workloads
- Must be able to work in a team environment with good communication skills, supportive attitude
Job Reference #: 1807185