Monitor Tech Full-time
Location: Sharon Regional Hospital
Posted Date: 7/21/2020
- Maintain continuous surveillance of the cardiac monitors.
- Identify life threatening arrhythmias.
- Identify disruption of monitoring.
- Take action for various alarms - notify department by phone and/or escalate if needed.
- Record and save ECG samples of tracing during alarms and life-threatening arrhythmias.
- Record rhythm analysis into EMR in a timely manner
- Accurately enter and transfer patient date using computer.
- Use of AIDET and proper phone etiquette
- High school diploma or GED.
- BLS from an approved provider.
- Clearances as required by law.
- Cardiac Monitor Competency.