Multi-Modality Tech. MRI/CT/XRAY/FT/DAYS
Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including X-Ray, MRI and CT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in CQI activities and other activities or duties as assigned by the Director of Imaging. Coordinates with other departments the day to day activity for MRI/CT/X-Ray safety and procedures.
Staff will be required to float between MRI, CT, and X-Ray.
One year of prior radiologic/imaging experience in MRI, CT and X-Ray.-
- ARRT/CRT or ARMRIT certififed
- Technical Training, completion of formal MRI program
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years experience
- Current BLS certification
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, and exercise independent judgment.
- Requires competency in all areas of MRI scanning, including Neuro, MSK and Angio.
- Adaptability to a changing environment
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to speak / write English fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4156