Nursing Assistant - Telemetry (days)
Under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, the Nursing Assistant provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Documentation of competency in providing basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
3. Previous experience in hospital/nursing home patient care setting or Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
4. Current Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certificate.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.