Occ Therapy Asst Certified Full Time Days
Assists an Occupational Therapist with rehabilitative activities for patients who may have developmental, physical and emotional impairments. Prepares equipment for treatment and may perform clerical duties for the department. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A limited degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to an occupational therapist. Requires an associates degree and passing of a national examination to be a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA). Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.