Occupational Therapist - PRN - Inpatient and Acute Rehab - EnduraCare
EnduraCare, located inside Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, is committed to providing the best possible clinical care for our patients, creating a positive working environment for our employees and developing successful partnerships with our customers. Rehab and quality service are our passion.
This position responsible for the evaluation, planning, directing and administering of occupational therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. Administers treatments and occupational agents as prescribed by a referring physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Graduate of an accredited program of occupational therapy, culminating in a minimum of a bachelor-of-science degree
- Current certificate with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy or eligible for certificate as required by state guidelines.
- Valid occupational therapy license in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
This is a courtesy posting for EnduraCare, located inside Salt Lake Regional Medical Center.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 16686