OTA, Psych St. Dymphnas, # 11129, Per Diem
Qualifications: Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy program. BS or MS in Occupational Therapy. Previous experience in psychiatric occupational therapy preferred. Licensed by the
- Obtains all appropriate information from patient medical records and/or interview. Consults with physicians and other caregivers as needed.
- Chooses and utilizes appropriate evaluation tests and tools while maintaining the safety of the patient.
- Sets measurable goals inclusive of family/patient goals and expectations.
- Establishes appropriate treatment plan based on results of subjective and objective assessment and precautions.
- Monitors physiological and psychological responses of treatment and revises treatment plan and goals appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provides education/instruction to patient/family and other health care providers.
- Documentation is consistently timely, legible, and accurate.
- Carries a patient load that reflects the established productivity standard of 70%.
- Coordinates patient care with COTA.
- Supervises students and provides observational experiences. Thoroughly completes student evaluation when applicable and submits the evaluation to center clinical coordinator within the established timeframe.
- Recognizes own learning needs and assumes responsibility for professional growth through continuing education.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 11129