Patient Access Coordinator - Southern NE Surg Ctr ; 40hrs / 1st shift
Ensures the integrity of all data collected at time of registration to ensure accurate patient identification, help ensure patient safety collects and/or facilitates accurate and timely payment for services provided, and delivers superior customer service to internal and external customers.
Required Knowledge Skills:
• Aptitude for / familiarity with patient access tools, systems, and technologies
• Excellent customer service/communications skills.
• Comfortable with collection process
• Comfortable with securing solutions for uninsured patients
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred.
• Proven ability and/or expressed willingness to work as part of a team
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: 1-2 years experience in a hospital/clinic/physician office or related field preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: I55886