PGL Practice Manager Multiple Clinics
Under the general direction of the Practice Administrator, the Medical Office Manager is responsible for the overall supervision of the office personnel and functions as a full working member of the clinic floating to areas in the office that require assistance. The Medical Office Manager is also responsible for managing employee work flow with administrative functions of the Clinic including but not limited to business operations, clinical operations, and patient billing/accounting responsibilities. The Office Manager prepares work schedules and manages staff time and attendance weekly for payroll. Responsible for ordering and performing inventory on office supplies for all clinics. Keeps the physician(s) informed of both progress and potential problems. Works with all staff for the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery. Monitors activities continually with the billing collection company, collection agencies, insurance companies, patients and physicians; recommends corrective action as appropriate. Trains and assists staff with NextGen Software as appropriate.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Graduate of a medical office specialist program highly preferred.
3. Three Years previous Medical Office Management experience highly preferred
4. Proficient in medical terminology.
5. CPT & IDC9 coding abilities preferred.
6. Able to function with minimal supervision; strong supervisory and public relations skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled