Pharmacist - Pharmacy ; 40 hrs / varied schedule
Posted Date: 12/5/2018
The Pharmacist will interpret, evaluate, compound, and dispense medications according to written orders issued by an authorized prescriber.
- Identify, prevent, assess and resolve medication-related problems to ensure a safe and optimal patient outcome;
- Promote, through criteria-based protocols, clinically rational drug therapy and sound pharmaceutical care;
- Assist in directing the pharmacy technicians in their daily routines.
- B.S. or Pharm. D. from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy
- Current MA license in good standing
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a pharmacist in a hospital setting
- Experience with IV admixtures, and USP 797 in general.
- Experience using computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, and pharmacy information systems is required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: I53052