Pharmacist - PRN
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you'll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women's Health, Men's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), and Pharmacy Director, the Pharmacist assists with the oversight and overall pharmacy operations with regards to preparation and dispensing of medications for patients served by the Pharmacy Department. The Pharmacist must be customer oriented and diplomatic at all times. This position requires the ability to work within a diverse workforce, perform under pressure and during emergency situations, as well as, handle multiple projects with constant interruptions.
- Graduate from a college of Pharmacy accredited by ACPE or equivalent.
- Current Pharmacist Controlled Substance License in the State of Utah required.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) issued by the American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 6641