Pharmacy Tech - Per Diem
Location: Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Posted Date: 12/31/2019
Job Summary: Assists the pharmacist by filling physician orders for medications for oral, rectal, topical and injectable use; mixes IV admixture solutions as required using aseptic technique in the Laminar Air Flow hood; labels, prepares and files charge slips and performs other related duties.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Graduate of certified training pharmacy technician school.
- Education in all age groups ranging from newborn to the geriatric population obtained either in school education, experience or subsequent training.
- One-year related pharmacy experience
- licensure (Pharm Tech) Massachusetts