Physical Therapist Assistant - PRN
The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), under the clinical supervision of a Physical Therapist, performs direct patient care activities using a variety of therapeutic procedures and assistive devices designed to restore loss of muscle strength, coordination and body alignment, to relieve pain and to improve movement and function. The PTA functions in accordance with their State Practice Act.
- Current Arizona State License to administer Occupational Therapy Services
- Biannual CPR certification and completion of mid-cycle CPR demonstration.
- Annual health screening
- Annual online learning requirements
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
- Additional languages preferred
- Basic computer knowledge