Physical Therapist Pool
Physical Therapist: Description:
The Physical Therapist is a skilled member of the health care tem and provides therapeutic services to patients through the use of initial assessments, therapeutic procedures and interventions in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the hospital and applicable law. Treats disabilities, injuries, and disease through the use of therapeutic techniques according to prescriptions from a physician, performs testing and evaluation procedures on patients.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an institution approved and accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association
- A certificate in Physical Therapy from an accredited educational institution will be acceptable if a Bachelors Degree is held in another area.
- Must hold an active license in this state or hold a temporary permit awaiting reciprocity or licensure examination.
- Posses good organizational and time management skills. Must also have good communicative skills to interact with individuals appropriately, on a professional and non-professional basis.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and address the needs of population served on inpatient rehab which includes adults (18-64 years), and geriatrics (65 years and above).
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Iasis Glenwood Reg. Med Ctr is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.