Physical Therapy Aide - Part Time - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering WomenΓÇÖs Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Physical Therapy Aide
- Assist the Physical Therapy staff in the treatment of physical therapy patients including, but not limited to, placing patients on heat, cold, electrical stimulation, and therapeutic exercise under the direct supervision of the treating physical therapist.
Greeting and directing patients from lobby to physical therapy gym.
- Cleaning of equipment and tables.
- Stocking linens and supplies.
- Keeping accurate temperature logs of necessary equipment/areas.
- Environment of care duties including infection control, safety programs, and fire programs.
Respect diversity of each person's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Basic computer knowledge.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize activities, and show strong customer service skills in the execution of daily responsibilities.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate effectively in English. Additional languages helpful.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 4516