Pool House Supervisor
- Makes rounds through the whole house providing assistance as necessary with nursing decisions, staffing, and patient care.
- Able to make decisions based on critical thinking skills and knowledge for many different areas of the hospital.
- Good communication with outside contacts, physicians, nursing staff and peers, and ancillary departments.
- Work rotating weekends. Support both St Luke's Phoenix & Tempe campuses. Position is full time and full benefits.
- Looking for seasoned acute care nurse with critical care bed side ICU experience in addition to Tele or Med-Surg experience. Prior to house supervisor, clinical coordinator, or charge nurse experience is preferred.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 3897