Procurement Manager - Supply Chain - Full Time
The Supply Chain Procurement Manager supervises allprocurement activities for the Steward AZ Market Consolidated Purchasing thatwill promote timely and accurate purchasing of goods and services. The positionwill assist in the management of all purchasing requisitions at the facilitylevel, and be responsible for all buyer activities from order creation toinvoice matching. Prepares, interprets,and presents service level key performance indicators reporting. Supports facilityMaterials Management leadership in all efforts to increase operationalefficiencies, supply and purchase services savings, and other initiatives asneeded. Will work to standardize and integrate procurement processes withaccounts payable across all facilities. This position will directly report tothe market controller, but be accountable to corporate and facility supplychain leadership.
- Ownsoverall accountability for delivering services, meeting service levelexpectations, and driving continuous improvement activities; Responsible forensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to the fieldas well as vendors.
- Supportsthe integration of Steward procurement processes into the consolidatedpurchasing model for participating facilities.
- Managesthe day-to-day procurement operations for Steward AZ Market to ensure optimalprocessing and efficient placement of purchase orders, confirmations, returns,pricing and invoice resolutions, receiving discrepancy resolutions, and otherprocurement functions.
- Ensuresall purchase requests follows policy, and are properly routed for approval byappropriately facility leaders prior order processing.
- Assistswith the maintenance of the Lawson database to ensure with the integrity of allpurchase transactions, ordering information, and usage information for areas ofsupport.
- Monitorsteam open purchase order reports to resolution and ensures vendor confirmationsare being handled appropriately.
- Identifiesand analyzes issues impacting the procurement process and team and effectivelymanages those issues.
- Servesas expert resource on systems to support all supply chain staff and facilitydepartment customers.
- Identifiesrepetitive problems and works with Supply Chain Procurement leadership oncorresponding process improvements.
- Identifiesand analyzes savings and standardization opportunities while in compliance with local, corp, or GPOcontracts.
- Maintainsa working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws andregulations.
- Evaluatespotential candidates for open positions and makes hiring recommendations.
- Assistswith the establishment of performance standards; Monitors and tracks staffperformance against quality assurance measures; Creates performance plans anddrives performance initiatives; provides input on annual performanceevaluations.
- Handlesprojects as requested by facility and corporate leadership.
- Minimum of five years of facility operations and managerialexperience required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in purchasing or a relatedfield required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a four-yearaccredited university or college required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel /Word/PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Lawson Procurement Strongly preferred.
- Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP)preferred.
Equal OpportunityEmployer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled