Program Director, Behavioral Health #7292, 40 hrs. 8:00am-5:00pm
- Full-time - 8:00am-5:00pm / Exempt
- Day shift
- BCLS certification required.
The Service Line Director of Behavioral Medicine for the Holy Family Hospital - Methuen and Haverhill, is a senior level management position responsible for the administrative oversight of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health service located on both hospital campuses. Program services consist of: a forty –seven (47) bed acute inpatient psychiatry service located on the HFH Methuen campus ; a ten (10) bed inpatient psychiatry service and an Intensive Outpatient Program, located on the Haverhill's Hospital campus.
The services are accredited through the Joint Commission and licensed by the Commonwealth of Mass Departments of Mental Health and Public Health. Continued successful licensure and accreditation through the regulatory agencies is a primary function of the position.
The Service Line Director will be a Masters or Doctorate level prepared individual in the fields of psychology, social work, nursing, or other related discipline with a minimum of five years experience as a senior level behavioral health administrator, preferably in the administration of inpatient behavioral health services. Experience in working within acute hospital settings is a plus and demonstrated ability to lead and work within a multi-disciplinary health care setting is beneficial to potential applicants.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative oversight of the CBM programs and services for both facilities.
• Provides fiscal and budgetary development/monitoring of the services in conjunction with the finance departments of the two facilities.
• Establishes Service Line Goals in conjunction with CBM senior staff and develops strategies to achieve defined goals .
• Provides administrative supervision of the Managers of the CBM services assuring quality, staffing, unit operations , and patient care services are provided consistent with TJC and regulatory requirements .
• Works collaboratively with the Medical Directors of the programs and develops agreed upon program service goals, clinical interventions and quality patient care services are delivered promoting patient safety , dignity and rehabilitation/recovery.
• Demonstrates the ability to work successfully with multidisciplinary teams; provides leadership which facilitates problem solving and collaborative integration with other hospital services and programs.
• Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively with hospital leadership and Steward Corp behavioral health administrators to achieve goals of the CBM programs.
• Demonstrates the ability to work cooperatively with other community stakeholders including advocates, community officials and community providers to achieve the goals of the program.
• Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively with third party payers to achieve the goals of the program.
• Promotes a model of professional standards and ethics in his/her decisions and actions as the CBM Service Line Director.
• Works collaboratively with his/her peers from other departments and supports the overall goals of the facilities in achieving quality care to the patient.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7292