Project Tech - Full Time - Days
Location: Norwood Hospital
Posted Date: 1/16/2020
This is a 40 hour per week position, working 7:00am to 3:30pm, including every other weekend & holiday
Under the supervision of the Supervisor/Lead Person, Environmental Services. Performs advanced level housekeeping functions in assigned areas utilizing specialized skills or involving more independent activity.
Supervisor, Environmental Services Lead Aide
- Knowledge of advanced techniques in floors and carpet care.
- Requires up to six months of experience on the job.
- Demonstrates flexibility in reassignments.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Team Work
- Involves other departments in project planning and implementation.
- Is supporting of others and provides help and assistance when possible.
- Regularly attends and participates in team and/or department meetings and work activities.
- Keeps other informed.
- Regularly offers and requests constructive feedback and coaching.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relations.
- Service Excellence (both internal and external)
- Welcomes patients and customers in a warm, friendly manner.
- Actively listens and constructively responds to questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensures the dignity of patient/customer is maintained at all times.
- Abides by and upholds the Hospital Service Excellence Standards.
- Respect the diversity of the patient/customer population (i.e. ages and culture).
- Performs special floor and carpet care duties in accordance with departmental/unit schedules (i.e. strips and refinishes floor in ER on nights).Utilizes advanced techniques of floor finishing and carpet care.
- Utilizes independent judgment as to appropriate floor care procedures
- Demonstrates knowledge of Fire Safety, Smoking and Infection Control policies.
- Demonstrates safe and effective use of equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.