Quality Management Administrative Coordinator
This position performs a broad range of administrative functions to support the Quality Management Department. Responsibilities include: performing data entry into multiple databases, collaborating with providers on quality of care and reporting requirements, and ensuring, compliance with regulatory timeframes.
- Tracks provider performance and quality management indicators from data submitted to and compiled by HCIC, and requests information from providers or HCIC staff, as needed.
- Verifies data in the seclusion and restraints database from provider reports, prepares monthly and quarterly reports for AHCCCS and the work group in an accurate and timely and manner.
- Documents meeting minutes and for the QM Committee, Morbitity and Mortality Committee, and other meetings, as assigned.
- Assists QM Unit in scheduling and coordinating meetings and committees.
- Assists providers in accurately submitting Incident/Accident/Death Reports (IAD) into the Quality Management System (QMS) Portal. Prepares and sends correspondence to providers and others on quality concerns and other matters.
- Prepares and submits AHCCCS deliverables.
- Responds to inquiries and requests from the unit and other HCIC staff in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manages and tracks processes for acquiring necessary medical records and documentation to support clinical care reviews and investigations.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
- Administrative support experience required.
- Previous demonstrated experience with project coordination is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize work to meet contractual deadlines
- Knowledge of the Arizona behavioral health system helpful.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining harmonious working relations with those contacts in the course of work;
- Proficient use of a variety of computer based technologies including Microsoft Office products;
- Valid Class D Arizona Drivers’ License.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1508