Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: The Receptionist greets, welcomes, and directs guests, notifies company personnel of visitor’s arrival, and maintains security and the telecommunications system
- Greet visitors, in person or on the telephone
- All calls are answered in a timely manner/routed appropriately
- Answer or refer inquiries
- Maintain employee and department directories for the reception desk
- All visitors are greeted courteously and directed to appropriate area
- Follow all Health Choice procedures
- Issue visitor ID badges according to policies and procedures for security protocol
- Types of calls are tracked on a daily basis
- Clean and maintain area as needed (reception area and conference room)
- Follow manufacturer’s instruction for house phone and console operation
- High School diploma/GED
Years of Experience:
- At least one (1) year customer service/receptionist
- Multi-line switchboard
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Computer experience necessary
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred, but not essential
- Represent a positive public image
- Deal with the public
- Work under pressure
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Work respectfully and positively with others