Registered Nurse - Clinical Coordinator - Tele Med/Surg - 7p Full Time
- Provides direct and indirect patient care, supervises RNs, LPNs, and non licensed personnel in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians / director /coworkers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in unit status.
- Assists the Nursing Director with coordination / monitoring / evaluation of unit staff and activities, including but not limited to: education, staff evaluations, hiring process, performance improvement, policies and procedures, scheduling and counseling / disciplinary process.
- Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in assigned department
-AZ RN license or able to obtain
-BLS; ACLS ; PALS certifications per department requirement
-Proficiency in computer charting and overall computer skills
-A.D.N. required; BSN highly preferred
-At least 3 years RN experience in the clinical area applying for; prefer at least 1 year additional experience as a charge nurse, clinical supervisor, or clinical coordinator in an acute care hospital setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1805267