Registered Nurse-ICU-36 hr-Nights-Transition Program-MNA
Location: Good Samaritan Medical Center
Posted Date: 2/11/2020
Intensive Care Unit 10 week Transition program (ECCO)
1 year of Med Surg RN experience in Acute Hospital setting, (Telemetry RN experience preferred) and ACLS .certified.
The critical care RN assumes full responsibility for the quality of nursing care she/he provides to patients and their family members. The critical care RN provides care that addresses the specific needs of all age groups from adolescent to elderly, and is also individualized to a variety of needs specific to impairments such as hearing, sight, substance abuse, non-English speaking, and potential victims of abuse. She/he must incorporate knowledge and understanding of our commitment to patient rights, our mission, vision and values into her/his nursing practice and in accordance with organizational best practices.
- Health maintenance; teaching; counseling; collaborative planning; comfort and restoration of optimal functioning.
- Responsibility often may additionally include the dignified death of our patients.
- Within the parameters of her/his previous and continuing education experiences and the Nurse Practice Act, may delegate nursing activities to other RN's and/or health care personnel.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Current MA license
- Excellent assessment skills, clinical skills and organizational skills and charge capabilities.
- BLS and ACLS certification required
- 1 year of Acute Care experience, Telemetry experience preferred.