Registered Nurse - Integrated Adult Psych - PRN
- Continuously collects data about the healthcare status of the patient/family in a systematic way to determine the need and type of care and treatment to be provided, and the need for further assessment.
- Implements interventions appropriately, according to patients individualized needs and plan of care to moderate/stabilize symptoms.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes.
- Enters admissions into HBOC accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provides medical/surgical nursing care and behavioral nursing care for the Gero patient population.
- Other duties as assigned within scope of practice.
- AZ RN license in good standing or able to obtain.
- Active Clearance Card
- CPR / BLS Certification
- 1 year or more RN behavioral health experience; inpatient preferred.
- 1 year or more Med/Surg RN experience needed; prefer acute Med-Surg but will consider sub-acute Med-Surg RN experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled