Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - Full Time - MPMC
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC is the newest of the Steward hospitals in Utah, and has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at Mountain Point Medical Center.
- Provides direct patient care in a Med/Surg setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
- Current RN License issued by the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1900879