Registered Nurse - OR Circulating Full-Time
• Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
• Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition.
• Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory.
• Participates in performance improvement activities.
• Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met.
• Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
• MA RN Licensure
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing
• Minimum of one (1) year work experience in the operating room
• BSN Preferred
• BLS required
• Current ACLS or Basic EKG or Arrhythmia-identification certification.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3200