Must be available to work a minimum of three (3) eight hour shifts per calendar quarter
Must be available to work a minimum of two weekend shifts per month
Must be available to work at least one major holiday between October and April and another major holiday between May and SeptemberThis position is covered by the MNA Collective Bargaining Agreement
Patient care provided in the surgical services environment.
- Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the care of patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Communicates with physicians continuously and as needed about patient condition.
- Assists with procedures.
- Assists with maintaining equipment and inventory.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and Hospital policies, procedures and standards.
- MA RN License
- BLS and ACLS
- BSN preferred
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: I45741