Ability to provide high level of customer service both in an outpatient setting and inpatient setting. Accept responsibilities for executing and monitoring assigned patient care activities under the direct supervision of a licensed PT or OT. The aide will work closely with the Therapist and other team members. Skill in setting up and operating clinical modalities. Comfortable in educating and setting up of exercise equipment. Comfortable working closely with the therapist preparing acute inpatients to transfer, ambulate and exercise. Understanding of general guidelines pertaining to patient safety, medical IVs and ICU equipment. Ability to order supplies and offer assistance to office staff in times of need.
This position is located primarily at our Jordan Commons location in Sandy. Schedule is Mondayand Wednesday afternoons, about 15-20 hrs per week.
This is a courtesy posting for Enduracare.Qualifications
- HS degree or GED equivalent required
- Experience preferred, not required.
- Current BLS/PCR certification issued by American Heart Association.
- Must work a minimum of one weekend per month.
- Clinical experience or College experience pertaining to health care preferred.
- Must have clerical experience
This is a courtesy posting for Enduracare.