Rehab Tech - PRN - Enduracare
Whowe are and what we do?
EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
- America"sleading provider of hospital therapy services
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Ability to provide high level of customer service both in an outpatient setting and inpatient setting. Accept responsibilities for executing and monitoring assigned patient care activities under the direct supervision of a licensed PT or OT. The aide will work closely with the Therapist and other team members. Skill in setting up and operating clinical modalities. Comfortable in educating and setting up of exercise equipment. Comfortable working closely with the therapist preparing acute inpatients to transfer, ambulate and exercise. Understanding of general guidelines pertaining to patient safety, medical IVs and ICU equipment. Ability to order supplies and offer assistance to office staff in times of need
This is a courtesy posting for Enduracare
- HS degree or GED equivalent required
- Experience preferred, not required.
- Current BLS/PCR certification issued by American Heart Association.
- Must work a minimum of one weekend per month.
- Clinical experience or College experience pertaining to health care preferred.
- Must have clerical experience
This is a courtesy posting for Enduracare.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 1806567