Respiratory Therapist RRT
Location: Good Samaritan Medical Center
Posted Date: 3/16/2020
- Job Summary:
A respiratory therapist (RT) is a professional member of the healthcare team who provides skilled respiratory care to newborns through geriatrics under the direction/orders of a physician.
- Assists in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases and related disorders in a professional and competent manner.
- Participates in providing patient and family education.
- May assess a patient's respiratory status and recommends appropriate therapy.
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy or a Certificate of Completion from an AMA accredited program in Respiratory care is required.
- 1 year of acute care experience is preferred.
- Experience with Meditech is preferred.
- Must hold a valid license issued by the Commonwealth of MA, Division of Professional Licensure in Respiratory Care, successful completion of one general clinical practices credentialing examinations from the NBRC and hold a current CRT or a RRT, NRP, CPR; PALS and ACLS