The Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients and for correlating the nursing process and the medical plan of care. The registered nurse is responsible for managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment and for collaborating with all members of the health care team. The work is performed in compliance with the established policies and procedures of the health care system and reflects the philosophy of the hospital, as well as the mission of the department of nursing.
2. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
2. Successful completion of the pre-hire medication examination.
1. Prefer at least two years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
Registration, Licensure and\or Certification Required:
1. Current License form the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners.
2. Successful completion of AHA approved course in BLS certification required upon hire. ACLS and PALS within 60 Days.