RN Full Time Market Pool Phoenix Mesa Tempe 7p
- The Scheduled Float Pool is a 36 hour per week position with healthcare benefits & 401k. Excellent compensation.
- Telemetry primary clinical unit; Med/Surg secondary unit.
- Provide coverage to St Luke's Medical Center Phoenix, Tempe St Luke's Hospital, and Mountain Vista Medical Center Mesa.
- Schedule is 3 / 12s with rotating weekends; 7p.
- Team work and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in assigned department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communications skills are a asset.
- Experience in orientation or RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
*Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
*BLS, ACLS required.
*At least 1.5 years of RN experience in Telemetry RN acute care hospital experience required; 2 years preferred.
*BSN preferred! A.D.N. minimum requirement.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital / Mountain Vista Medical Center are EOE.