RN - Hillside Rehab Hospital - Per Diem
Responsible to Steward Health Care System for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to the Nursing Department for coordinating, directing, and delivering high quality, comprehensive patient care and patient/family education. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service, respect for their dignity, confidentiality, and to serve as an advocate to provide a safe environment.
AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs as an Assistant Nurse Manager, Team Leader, Charge Nurse or team member of multiskilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
- Leads multiskilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
- Independently makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
- Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills Checklist.
- Serves as a patient advocate and patient/family educator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Graduate of an accredited