RN / House Supervisor / PRN / Days
- Makes rounds through the whole house providing assistance as necessary with nursing decisions, staffing, and patient care.
- Able to make decisions based on critical thinking skills and knowledge for many different areas of the hospital.
- Good communication with outside contacts, physicians, nursing staff and peers, and ancillary departments.
- Work rotating weekends. Support both St Luke's Phoenix & Tempe campuses. Position is full time and full benefits.
- Looking for seasoned acute care nurse with critical care bed side ICU experience in addition to Tele or Med-Surg experience. Prior to house supervisor, clinical coordinator, or charge nurse experience is preferred.
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- 1 - 3 years RN experience with prior Clinical Manager, Charge Nurse, Clinical Coordinator, or House Supervisor or Relief experience in any of these positions.
- BLS certification required
- ACLS certification required
- PALS / NRP certification as required per department
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skillsAbility to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 1900898