RN - Medical Imaging
RN- Medical Imaging – Trumbull Regional Medical Center
We are fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness!
Up to a $15,000 sign on Bonus!
Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up—one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality, and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never imagined. Today, we are one of the largest private, physician-led health care networks—caring for millions of people across the U.S. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
We have hospitals across 7 states serving over 800 communities, with more than 43,000 employees. We are ushering in a new day of world class health care. From renowned pediatricians, sports medicine specialists and cardiac surgeons to state-of-the-art hospitals, urgent care centers and medical practices, we can offer easier access to high-quality affordable health care to people nationwide — when they need it and where they want it.
At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Employee Referral Program
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage*
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees*
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement*
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, and not change your employer
- And much more!
*For eligible employees
Responsible to Nursing Department for assisting the nursing staff by performing specific patient care activities, unit order activities and all clerical functions performed on the unit. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
Acts as a liaison between patient, hospital personnel, visitors, and ancillary departments, performs all clerical functions on the unit, provides direct patient care as a member of a collaborative team, performs indirect patient care functions on the unit as a member of a collaborative team, and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- After orientation, up to six month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions.
- Previous experience as an RN preferred.
- Current license by the state of Ohio as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Certification in ACLS by the American Heart Association required.
Job Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for clinical components of patient care provided by the multiskilled workers. Promotes patient and staff education.
- Assures that Medical Imaging staff employ appropriate nursing standards during the performance of all duties and maintains the confidentiality of all patient data.
- Guides the developmental requirements for Medical Imaging, unit meetings, and inservices pertaining to Nursing.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with medical staff and other departments to improve service and enhance quality.
- Assists in conscious sedation throughout Radiology and Cath Lab..
- Monitors and assists in Nuclear Medicine stress testing.
- Supports Cath Lab Department.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.