RN MNA - ICU
- RN required.
- 1-2 years experience is preferred.
This is a float position
The critical care RN assumes full responsibility for the quality of nursing care she/he provides to patients and their family members. The critical care RN provides care that addresses the specific needs of all age groups from adolescent to elderly, and is also individualized to a variety of needs specific to impairments such as hearing, sight, substance abuse, non-English speaking, and potential victims of abuse. She/he must incorporate knowledge and understanding of our commitment to patient rights, our mission, vision and values into her/his nursing practice and in accordance with organizational best practices.
- Health maintenance; teaching; counseling; collaborative planning; comfort and restoration of optimal functioning.
- Responsibility often may additionally include the dignified death of our patients.
- Within the parameters of her/his previous and continuing education experiences and the Nurse Practice Act, may delegate nursing activities to other RN's and/or health care personnel.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Current MA license
- Excellent assessment skills, clinical skills and organizational skills and charge capabilities.
- BSN or currently enrolled in a BSN program preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a critical care unit is required.
- BLS and ACLS certification required
- Float to other units required.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 5738