RN,OR,22004, Per Diem,flexible/vary sched,on-call req
Location: Holy Family Hospital
Posted Date: 2/3/2020
Must be available to work a minimum of three (3) eight hour shifts per calendar quarter
Must be available to work a minimum of two weekend shifts per month
Must be available to work at least one major holiday between October and April and another major holiday between May and SeptemberThis position is covered by the MNA Collective Bargaining Agreement
RN for busy Operating Room needed at Holy Family Hospital.
- Responsible for interviewing and assessing the patient while providing quality patient care.
- Coordinate OR cases for the day with the Surgical Tech
- Set up and open cases
- Circulating assigned cases
- Working closely with Anesthesia, maintain patient safety in this fast paced environment.
- Responsible for following AORN standards for care of the patient in the OR.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and hold a current Massachusetts Registered Nurse license.
- Previous OR experience preferred.
- Graduate of an OR Training Program preferred.
- CNOR preferred.
- Strong communication skills needed.