RN - PACU - Full Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct patient care to neonate through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Assists with the maintenance of PACU equipment and inventory. Responsible for monitoring patient’s physiological status in the immediate postoperative environment. Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions; receives direction for patient management. Intercedes to maintain optimum homeostasis. Point of Care Testing, including collection, testing and reporting as it relates to job position.
- RN License valid in the state of Utah.
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required. ACLS also required. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card and ACLS to your application is strongly preferred.
- IV skills and assessment skills.
- 1 Year of PACU experience preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."