RN-Pediatrics( PRN Days)
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Provide service to age range from neonate to geriatric. Authority to assign other nurses to patients, based on the Charge Nurse’s assessment of the various patients’ needs and nurse’s abilities. Participates in Performance Improvement Activities.
· Current Registered Nurse licensure in state of
· PALS certification within six (6) months of hire.
· Current BLS certificate.
· Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
· Additional languages preferred
· Basic computer knowledge.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.