RN Per Diem - Oncology
Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the clinic setting. Provides care that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional expectation with a minimum of supervision. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Communicates with Oncology Outpatient Clinic physicians about changes in patient's status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license within the state of practice.
- A minimum of one year experience on an oncology unit, preferred.
- National Oncology Certification preferred or attained in agreed upon timeframe
- Current BCLS certification
- Excellent IV Skills
- Phlebotomy Skills required