RN Supervisor ER
Utilizes knowledge, skill, and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care. Provides patient/family/staff education. Provides supervision for employees and processes. Maintains daily staffing schedules. Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities. All other duties required by Department Director.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current BLS required.
- Current Texas or Compact State RN licensure
- One year clinical experience
- Previous management experience
- The following certifications are required within 90 days of employment:
- ESI Triage
- NIMS Training
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled