RN Travel ER Days
RN Traveler NUR1359 $2,000 - $3,000 Completion Bonus
All positions are scheduled for 36 hours per week. Contract can be up to 13 weeks with the option to extend if needed. Excellent hourly rate and completion bonus!
Assignments are at St. Luke's Medical Center. Interviewing now! Current multi-state RN license, BLS, ACLS. We provide housing or a housing allowance option if you are traveling from 100 miles+ outside the Phoenix area. Excellent compensation! The selected RN must sign a contract nurse agreement directly with St Luke's Medical Center/Tempe St. Luke's Hospital. Dual campus support as needed. Minutes from the airport, pro sports venues, and shopping. Apply today for immediate application review!
- Interviews patient and/or significant other determining physical status, medical history and psychosocial needs relative to patient's procedure.
- Identifies patient's knowledge deficits, anticipates patient's needs and potential complications.
- Communicates and receives pertinent assessment data with appropriate health care team members as necessary.
Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS per department requirement
- 3+ years of RN acute care hospital experience in selected department that you will be working in.
- AZ RN license or compact state license active and in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with computer charting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1398