RN Traveler - Adult Psych - Full Time
All positions are scheduled for 36 hours per week. Eight week contract. Must be willing to float between multiple departments; Adult Psych, Child Adolescent Services, Chemical Dependency Unit. Excellent hourly rate and completion bonus!
Assignments are at St Luke's Behavioral Health Center. Interviewing now! Current multi-state RN license, BLS, ACLS. We provide housing or a housing allowance option if you are traveling from 100 miles outside the Phoenix area. Excellent compensation! Minutes from the airport, pro sports venues, and shopping. Apply today for immediate application review!
- Interviews patient and/or significant other determining physical status, medical history and psychosocial needs relative to patient's procedure.
- Identifies patient's knowledge deficits, anticipates patient's needs and potential complications.
- Communicates and receives pertinent assessment data with appropriate health care team members as necessary.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
- BLS, ACLS
- One full year of behavioral nursing RN experience minimum; two years preferred.
- AZ RN license or compact state license active and in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with computer charting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled